At Pharmavite, we strive to make the world a better place. It's in our DNA.
More than 45 years ago, our founders focused on improving health & wellness by going back to the basics--good nutrition and essential nutrients & minerals. Since that day, we've been a leader in the health and wellness industry and have earned the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers by offering the highest quality vitamins and supplements under the Nature Made® brand.
At Pharmavite, we make products with a purpose, and our purpose is Bringing the Gift of Health to Life. We are always seeking like-minded, talented people who are passionate about health and wellness to join our team. We believe that if we work hard, and care about what we do, we will deliver exceptional results together.
The Quality Assurance Inspector performs physical inspections on equipment, products and documents to assure they are correct and complete.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Inspects and approves product, components and labeling according to written specifications., work stations for removal of all previous products, components and foreign materials. Inspects and approves work stations for readiness prior to use.
- Selects samples for in-process and final evaluations and performs appropriate tests.
- Monitors manufacturing steps when required by batch record.
- Monitors and samples product during manufacture of verification lots.
- Monitor the production areas throughout the production cycle.
- Documents the inspection results on the appropriate forms. Inputs data into computer as required.
- Collects data and samples to support disposition of non-conforming product.
- Reviews documentation and audit all logbooks related to the manufacturing process to assure accuracy before submitting to Q.A. Coordinator for Release/Reject decisions.
- Conducts product physical testing and allergen cleaning verification as needed
- Conduct routine GMP and safety audits
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED is required, courses in mathematics or algebra preferred. Science classes are a plus for candidates.